Module 6: The Misophonia@School Screening Protocol
- Why understanding the scientific basis of misophonia is important.
- What are the different measures used in misophonia.
- What are the physiological measures that have been used in misophonia.
- Evidence of misophonia from non-brain based measures.
- What are the brain areas which are known to be involved in misophonia.
- How misophonia may be related to social cognition.
- Using the Misophonia@School mobile application to identify potential cases of misophonia among pupils.
To access the Misophonia@School E-Learning Course go to training.misophonia-school.eu.