Module 4: Misophonia and School Inclusion
- Understanding the meaning and the importance of inclusion for all students no matter their disorder and disability.
- Understanding the difference between integration and inclusion.
- Knowing how important school is to guarantee inclusion.
- Being aware of the teacher’s role to guide the educational community towards integration.
- Being aware of misophonia at school.
- Knowing how to include misophonic students.
- Understanding the importance of teamwork with colleagues to overcome problems with misophonic students.
- Realizing that misbehaviour can hide other problems.
- Understanding that a classroom is not always a friendly environment for all students.
- Knowing that bullying can be a consequence for students with disorders.
- Understanding what to observe to identify a misophonic student.
To access the Misophonia@School E-Learning Course go to training.misophonia-school.eu.